Preserve the details of your baby's first year in a way that works for YOU!
- 15 Tips for Baby Monthly Milestone Photos [List]
- DIY Baby Book Guide [Instructions + Templates]
- 7 Tips for Letting Go of Near Duplicate Photos [Video 6:19]
- The Notes App System [Video 3:13 + Template]
- Keeping in Touch with Far Away Grandparents [List]
- Ways to USE milestone photos [List]
Hi, I'm Denise!
I’m a photo organization educator and mom of two little ones.
There are many motherhood skills I lack (my house is always a mess, my toddler won't eat a vegetable, and I fear my homebody nature will stunt her social skills)... BUT childhood documentation is my area of strength! Everyone has their gifts and preserving memories happens to be mine.
I'm very proud of how thoroughly and consistently I've documented my toddler's life for the past 4+ years and I'm confident I have the systems in place to do the same for her baby sister.
And now I'm excited to share my methods with you!! This Baby Memories Toolkit is a unique merging of my skills as a professional photo organizer and my experience as a new mom.
My hope is that you grab the advice and systems that work for you without feeling pressure to do ALL THE THINGS (no matter what Mom Guilt says). I've included lots of ideas in this bundle so that you can find your own way to preserve the memories that matter.
For lots of free photo organizing tips & tricks, follow me on Instagram @deniserathbrinkman.